Consultation regarding Admissions Arrangements for 2024-25
The Governing Body at Christ’s School would like to change the admissions criteria for entry into the School from 2024-25 onwards. The changes proposed to the criteria are detailed below.
- Within the Admissions Policy for Years 7-11 the definition of a Staff member has been updated to reflect the wording provided in the 2021 School Admission Code.
- With the increase in applications from families arriving into the local community from overseas, the Governing Body proposes adding an additional paragraph, within the Admissions Policy for Year 7-11, to provide greater clarity regarding the definition of a Regular Worshipper in order to support applications from families who have, during the two years prior to application, worshipped overseas.
- Within the Admissions Policy for Years 7-11 further clarity has been provided regarding documentation accepted by the Governing Body in order to confirm regular worship in the two years prior to application.
- Within the Sixth Form Admissions Policy the Academic Entry Requirements have been updated in order to clarify the minimum entry requirements for admission into A Level courses.
- Within the Sixth Form Admissions Policy the means of calculating Home to School distances has been clarified.
A copy of the proposed Policy documents and the supporting Christian Foundation Supplementary Information Form can be found below. If you would like a paper copy, please email email@example.com to request.
The consultation period is for 6 weeks. If you would like to make a comment in support or against this proposal, please write to the Headteacher at the school address or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 27 January 2023, at 5pm, which is the closing date for receipt of comments.
Following this date, the Governing Body will consider all comments and finalise the determined admissions arrangements for 2024-25.
|Admissions Consultation 2023||Date|
|Christ's School Admissions Policy 2024-25 DRAFT||06th Dec 2022||Download|
|Christ's School Foundation Supplementary Information Form 2024-25 DRAFT||06th Dec 2022||Download|
|Christ's School Sixth Form Admissions Policy 2024-25 DRAFT||06th Dec 2022||Download|