As a Christian School, the staff and students at Christ's believe strongly in supporting those less fortunate.
Recent fundraising initiatives include:
- Samaritan's Purse Operation Christmas Child: 62 shoeboxes were filled with gifts and sent off to children around the world
- London Air Ambulance: after a fantastic assembly from the Air Ambulance team, the students raised £725 to support this essential service
- Richmond Foodbank Reverse Advent Calendar: staff and students collected 221.6kg of food essentials and Christmas treats for families in need around the Borough in 2018 & 2019
- Save the Children: Christmas Jumper Day on 18 December raised funds to support this fantastic charity
- Project Le Monde: We held Mufti Days on 15 February and 19 July and 20 December in support of our International Charity who are working to improve access to education in Uganda
- Royal Trinity Hospice: Year 7 raised £250 by cutting down on their chocolate consumption over Easter, and asking friends and families to donate 20p coins to fill up Smarties' tubes. This contribution will pay for a 'Nurse for a Day' in the hospice, or enable a fleet of 9 Smart cars to be used to support patients and their families in the local community.