Parents and Staff Association (PSA)
Parents and Staff Association (PSA) OVERVIEW
Christ's School has a lively, enthusiastic PSA but we always need new input! Coming along to meetings and helping out at PSA-organised events is an excellent way to support the school, the staff and your child. Meetings are usually held half termly – they are informal and informative and any parent or carer who wants to come along to one or all of the meetings is very welcome.
The PSA organises various events throughout the year;
- Fireworks Festival (our biggest fundraiser) /2754/fireworks-festival-2022
- Christmas fundraising /2399/christmas-2022-fundraising
- Quiz Night in the Spring term /3225/quiz-night-2023
- Year 7 parents and carers social plus other social evenings during the year
- Summer Picnic (back for Summer 2023)
- Shopping online support Christ's PSA all year round by signing up to:
Amazon https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ and search for 'Christ's School PTA'
We are always open to new ideas, both for fundraising and so that we can all connect with the school and with one another. If you are not currently on the PSA e-mail list and, therefore, don’t yet receive our communications but would like to – or if you have any queries about the PSA or events - please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have our own Twitter feed which we keep up to date https://twitter.com/ChristsParents